Officer Hall is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for the citizens of Acworth by providing effective enforcement of City adopted ordinances, and zoning ordinances. Officer Hall has the authority to issue citations for violations of the Zoning Ordinance and the City Code of Ordinances. Officer Hall strives to achieve compliance with codes by:
- Responding quickly to citizen’s complaints and concerns.
- Following up on confirmed violations to ensure compliance.
- Coordinating services with other departments at the city, county and state levels.
- Issuing court summonses when necessary for non-compliance.
- Educating citizens through HOA meetings, personal contact, and media outlets.
Citizens can assist in maintaining the wonderful quality of life in Acworth by obeying codes and reporting possible violations, such as those listed below:
- Junk vehicles
- Overgrown yards or lots
- Illegal dumping
- Illegal signs, such as temporary signs, in the right of way (“For Sale”, “For Rent”, “We Buy Houses” etc…)
Immediate safety concerns; abandoned refrigerators, unsecured pools, etc… To report possible code violations of the City Code, please contact Officer Hall at 678-801-4070 or by filling out the form below.